For development tips see the README file.
- To add to a table or modify some content: Submit a merge request (MR)
- Descriptions should be clear, concise, and non-promotional
- Respect the format conventions
- Write in English only
- Fill the maximum you know about an item but prefer to let a field blank if you don't know
- Don't submit deprecated or abandoned tools
- Website and source must be the official ones, don't put one of those if it's non-existent
- Add the language used to write the tool if you know it
- Make you Merge Request into the dev branch not into master
- Find the right JSON file in the
data/folder and add your tool or resource, it's easy
Example of JSON data for a tool:
- Templates are written in Pug, see the about page for the rest
- Before submitting anything read the source code and do the same
- Use EditorConfig to maintain some coding styles
- Use pug-lint to ensure good pug coding style
- Description begins with a uppercase letter and doesn't end with a dot
- Items should be sorted alphabetically
- Never use spaces, use hyphen for classes or IDs, use underscore for filenames
- For naming conventions read the code, there is too much to say but it's easy to understand
Reporting issues or suggesting enhancements
Please open an issue if you find anything that could be improved or have suggestions for making the website a more valuable resource. For questions see the F.A.Q.. Thanks!
You have a question before submitting a tool or ressource? Check the about page for contact information.